We had a really fun summer, including several fun local trips, a wedding, a vacation in Hawaii, and so much more. This picture was a trip to Alki Beach in Seattle.
Yes! I am excited to check on you guys via blog. I will update my blog one day. I have been a bit slow since the little guy has been born. We miss you guys!
Welcome to the world of blogging! LOVED your pics! You have the cutest family! :o)
ReplyDeleteYes! I am excited to check on you guys via blog. I will update my blog one day. I have been a bit slow since the little guy has been born. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your Hawaii trip! Good for you! Isn't it just beautiful there? Keep up the bloggin' sister!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so it has been almost 6 months since your last posting!!! More posts please!! :o) I need me some more Jackson pictures!
ReplyDelete